Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kalau Masih Ada Cinta

As I was reaching for "Brida", I saw a card that was left for me on my bedside table. The card says;

He never intended for us to walk alone through life, that is why he created friends. He places people in our path to walk with us. Together, we've tried our wings, we've soared high, crashed, celebrated and cried. We've dried each other's tears and picked up the pieces of broken dreams. Together, we've made things better than they were before. Its not even so much the help we've given each other; its the absolute confidence that we're always there - wanting, willing and ready to help. Above all, friendship is a gift of oneself to another.
At the end of page, a beautiful word is written: "You are never THERE for me. You are always HERE in my heart"

I lied when I said "we have said many goodbyes and this is no different from the one before". The truth is this goodbye is the hardest. I need you to be with me NOW and I am sure YOU need ME the most NOW too.

Let us be brave and always remember "kalau masih ada cinta", everything is possible. Yes, I admit that I am a "jiwang keparat".

Kalau masih ada cinta (bahasa melayu), when translated translated to english it means if love still remains. Somehow, "cinta" sounds so beautiful and pure.

Painting is "The Calmady Children" by Sir Thomas Lawrencce 1823 and he described the painting as "my best picture . . . one of the few I should wish hereafter to be known by."