Sunday, December 6, 2009

On the road again

I have not written for a while. I have been on the road. Not only literally but also in all aspects of my life - mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I am trying to put everything into perspective. I have yet to allocate a quiet time for reflections, to digest and rationalise it all. I have a date with a wise, beautiful, funny and witty middle-aged woman called "Me" on Thursday night. Despite the changes, I am utterly and totally calm and positive. In fact, I am feeling on top of the world.

I have always been intriqued with life's mystery. I have always been amazed with what life managed to throw at me. Sometimes, I want time to run faster than the speed of light. I am impatient. I want to know what is there for me around the corner. I have to remind myself to smell the roses. This is exactly what I intend to do for the next few months.
Painting - "Poet on a Mountain" by Chen Zhou [Shen Chou] 1427-1509 Ming Dynasty - a handscroll.