Thursday, March 5, 2009

Restless


I am looking for an answer as to why I am so restless.

I was restless when I was in Perth. I was eager to move to new land and experience new adventures. Now I am in the new land, I am eager to feel settled. For what? Back to routine. Now I understand why people I love said I am difficult.
Someone I love said that I have no sense of time. The same person has also said that I have ADHD. I am trying to connect these two together to understand myself. Am I trying to do too many things in such a short time or am I trying to not to think about time so I could achieved what I wanted irrespective of how long it took.
Someone has given me a poem 15 years ago titled "Restless Heart". Its somewhere in the Indian Ocean now. Once I found it in the next two weeks, I will post it in this blog. I thank that friend for being there for me at the time. I wish I could meet him again and have another deep and meaningful conversation to help me get my compass right again.